Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Victory is the word of the Day!!

On October 19, 2010, we received news that the Criminal Court of Appeals (It’s like the Supreme Court only for criminal cases) denied our appeal. The thing is, I know in the natural what it looks like, but in the SUPERNATURAL it looks like, smells like and tastes like VICTORY!! I was sweetly reminded this last week that God can intervene on your behalf at anytime He wants, but His ways are not our ways.  Quite frankly, Jesus performed many miracles, signs and wonders in His ministry here on Earth, but nothing compared to what happened AFTER He died - the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Jesus was beaten, ridiculed and He suffered extreme conditions for our sin. He could have at ANYTIME stopped it, but there was a purpose in His suffering that was bigger than His circumstances. It was bigger than anything ANYONE could EVER imagined. His ways are not our ways and His thoughts are not our thoughts. The thing is through the suffering, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ we have the VICTORY in EVERY circumstance. God waited 3 days to perform a MIRACLE of raising Jesus from the dead and bringing Him back to earth for all to see. The three days that He was gone, He went to Hell to set the captives free. Amazing. So, just because our case has gone as far as it could in the court system only means that God is fixing to bring Justice in HIS way to our case. When God does it His way it brings HIM Glory, Honor and Praise! So, this is not grave news, this is AWESOME VICTORIOUS NEWS!! So, now the fight is on and we get to bring EVERYTHING up in his case that was wrong instead of just what the Appellate Courts rules only allow us to bring up. You see, you can appeal a case for the verdict being inaccurate, but the Appellate Court laws are set up to represent ‘procedural errors’ only. What is that? In a nutshell, the Appeal process is a WASTE of taxpayer’s time and money because of the way it is set up. It is just a way to suck more money out of us. You see, if we had won the appeal we would’ve received a ‘compensation package’ of $80,000 per year that my husband has stayed in prison. But, now that we have found out that what they have done to my husband is ILLEGAL!! Yep, we are fixing to own the State of Texas!! You see God’s plans are different than ours. We tend to think VERY small and try to figure it out, but it is so much bigger than our brain can hold. So, He gives us things ‘in part’ so that we seek Him fully. When I look back over the last two years and see how far I have come, I am amazed at how much freedom I have to love Him and worship Him EXTRAVAGANTLY!!! Is my reaction a surprise? I think it is to me and might be to MOST people around me. You see, in order to become the man or woman of God that HE wants us to be… well, we have to walk through some STUFF!! We only know part of the story, to give us a hope and a future and an EXPECTED END!! I have prophetic words from the Lord and I am standing on those words, even TODAY. I don’t know how He is going to do it, but I do know that HE IS GOING TO DO IT!!! Whom the Son has set free is free indeed. I thank you for walking this path with me and lifting me up in prayer. Start REJOICING today, because we have already WON!!

So, Father, I thank you for everyone that is reading this and I thank you that You are touching their hearts and returning to them, a 1000 fold blessing and that You are releasing to them today. I ask that everyone who has sown seeds of tears in their prayers and invested in my family that you give them their reward for being obedient to You today, and that nothing in Hell can stop what You have ordained. I thank You Father, that You have given me people to rejoice with in so many different ways. May the Lord bless you and keep you and may He shine His face upon you and may you always find favor in His sight through the Blood of Jesus Christ. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen and Amen!!

REJOICE!! REJOICE!! REJOICE!! REJOICE!! REJOICE!! REJOICE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment